View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarkvar View Post
I seem to be missing something here. I understand you do not want to be involved because you were last time, and Rhialto puts things off (I know all about how annoying that is), but you did say you would let us know when he assures you all when it will be coming back up. I don't see your point. You wanted to prove to us that you were not going to be involved, which is fine I suppose, but you also contradict yourself, and that isn't cool.
The thing that I am not involved in is trying to get information from him or motivate him to actually do something. I think that was pretty clear. The only thing that might have been unclear is the bit where I said that I would tell Rhialto that he had to update you guys himself if he ever wanted to do so without any prodding. However, I meant in regards to these guesstimate updates. If he can seriously convince me that he's just about ready to get the game up, I would not be opposed to passing that along to you (though that would be pretty hard to do outside of a situation where the server is in place and he just needs time to test things before letting you all in). I will also make sure to email you all after the game comes back regardless of my lack of involvement in the game as I promised to do so.