View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Player Mod

Rarkvar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilou View Post
As you know, Rhialto took the game down to change the static IP and the game has remained down for longer than intended. Short story short, something broke while Rhialto was trying to fix a keyboard problem and that has caused it to remain down all this time. There are, at this time, no estimates on when it will be back and we will not be giving any. If, however, Rhialto assures us that he can get the game back up at a certain time, we will relay that.

We will also be using the forum to email you when the game comes back up so you won't have to lurk here if you don't want. To make sure you receive the email, check your profiles to make sure your email is up-to-date and if you do not currently have an account, make sure to sign up. If you have problems registering an account and you need some assistance you can, for now, use the game's contact email, (wyvern@cabochon.com) but please make sure that you do not use that email for forum issues once the game returns (instead use in-game mail).
You're right. You did say you weren't going to relay that type of information unless Rhialto assured you about getting the game back up.

The quote from the last hiatus however is very believable to anyone who did not experience the last one. Especially because it says that it will be back by the end of January.

I seem to be missing something here. I understand you do not want to be involved because you were last time, and Rhialto puts things off (I know all about how annoying that is), but you did say you would let us know when he assures you all when it will be coming back up. I don't see your point. You wanted to prove to us that you were not going to be involved, which is fine I suppose, but you also contradict yourself, and that isn't cool.

If you hadn't put in that quote from the last Hiatus all would be fine, but that was a bit much. I guess the reason it went on as long as it did is because no one wanted to look for the truth, because they didn't want to find it.

Maybe this will inspire people to find his email and contact him so that you won't have to.

You're not that bad, Arilou, everyone likes to play a joke every now and again. If/when the game does come back up, I would really like to see you active once again. Even if you aren't doing anything for the game, you're a smart, interesting person, and we need more of those types of people. Your help would be nice in this fruitless effort as well, but I understand how you feel after the last hiatus. If you don't, that's fine, we understand. It is what it is, and there is no need in trying to make it anything that it is not.