View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

So, there I was minding my own business as per usual. I had just uploaded the second annual April Fools Forgotten Oak event and logged off to enjoy my day. When I returned, there was all this hubbub in the wiz-tells as, get this, Teshuvah saw the colorful April Fools terrain, ignored the upside down buildings, jesters, and emotealls that say "April Fools" if you bother to actually move around within the map (Teshuvah left after one look) and she emailed Legolas to tell him about this big terrain bug in Forgotten Oak. Oh how I laughed and laughed... and laughed. And then, guess what? I laughed some more!

Was it the best moment ever? It's hard to say given the hilarity surrounding the incident where Legolas popped into Teshuvah's workroom and ran across her screen while disguised as the new spider graphic that he designed. He wanted to show off what he just created, but didn't give her any warning so she freaked out and hit her quit alias in a panic. Sadly, I wasn't there to see it, but oh I laughed and laughed... and laughed when I heard about that, let me tell you.

Then there was the time Teshuvah... well, you get the idea.