View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:38 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I'd say there's a few memories I'm fond of.

HOFing Blackbeard was a very fun feat.

Killing my first Maralith with a melee guy was exciting as well. I always saw them as the 1 hit wonders.

This memory has both IRL and in game in it. I remember one time while I was in Cross Country practice. the entire time I was running in practice I was thinking about if giving a summon strength/speed would work and plotting out doing Hades on my summoner. (Strength was it's name; very bad character and my first attempt at a mage) practice was about 30 minutes to an hour and I was so excited as soon as I got done because I had finally gotten a Ghast and knew that I'd do it easy. But as soon as I logged on and went to Hades. It had already been completed. I was so bummed at the time that I made a whole new character devoted to summoning and the likes. It's name was Wi (I actually made this character before the Wii came out and I even knew about it) and I got it to maybe level 17 before the 15 month Hiatus.

Another memory I have is spending the 15 month hiatus learning everything I could about Wyvern from the veterans who stuck around. I honestly think the only reason I was anywhere near as good at wyvern as I was is because of all the reading and studying from the forums (there were 2 "official" forums at the time) and friends I made during the break.

I have more memories. But I think this is enough for now. I just had to share the story of how Wi came to be.

Also for those who care Strength's skillset was a complete joke in hindsight and I had no knowledge of the game at the time aside from summons could kill things while I watched with wizard eye and got free exp at the rate of 100xp/hr.