View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:26 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

As feedback my suggestions are the following.

-The letter goes to Steve... there is not a Rhialto (change the document name).
-People is signing with ingame names and email (most of those mails look like junk mails anyway), not real names... the traceability is low and a those 55 people could be actually 5 boring guys.
-Many of the quotes of why you liked wyvern actually look like a joke or are just too long.
-Can see lots of "I", "Bring me" and "Love/like". But no one is presenting a project, and expansion idea or bringing the money to the table... basically is asking for something dead to be alive for a while just to see it slowly die again.

Those are the comments i have regarding how i think this letter could be improve. Personally I'm not going to sign it, as this was just a game and it meant a lot more to a couple of wizes that it does for me. Personally, I do not want to help in any way this guy called "Arilou", from my POV he is just a jerk playing around with the few people left in this forum, trying to get his so precious game back under the mask of "i don't care what happens to the game".

This game was not that good, neither that unique, my advise people is to move on and find something else... I do believe Steve is aiming to bigger projects, and at the end of the day this was just a hobby that for him started to end nearly 7 years ago.

Kind regards,
David Galavis
2008-06-14 12:58:18 Deathwish – killed by a poisonous Xipe Totec corpse

Last edited by Unknown : 01-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.