View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Player Mod

Dracco has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Dracco's Log #4; The password is... "noupdate".

Rhialto Stuffs
Three weeks ago, Rhialto went missing. I put his face on milk cartons across the country but to no avail as it turns out the milk carton company was a sham and not actually run by a Nigerian Prince like I was lead to believe.

Stock Market
RHI stock somehow gains 2000 Karma and Reddit Gold for one simple reply of no noticeable substance which can only mean one thing: it's a Ponzi scheme set up by the dwarves!

Community Outlook/Obituary
The community attempted to gather on a Minecraft server to have some fun times but the server quickly died after only 2 weeks of life. Funeral services will be held Tuesday.

Live Quests
Any guesses on how many deaths will occur during the first live quest that will probably occur when most everyone is level 12-17? I'm thinking several hundred.

Dracco On: Tales of Maj'Eyal
Orcs are extinct and the "advanced races" have allied together? Well this game sounds terrible. I mean, I support the faux racism put in place for storyline but they could have at least made halflings extinct or made them the ultimate evil or something! What gives?*
*Disclaimer: Dracco has not even tried this game and only read a total of 2 paragraphs on the game's homepage.

Hot Debate
The community continues to argue how much free time Rhialto has, some say he is incredibly busy, others say he spends his time playing guitar and video games. I speculate that he is actually busy building up the Google Cloud because clouds live in the sky and Rhialto works on the net. Sky + net = Skynet. That's all the proof I need.

Advice Column
Today's advice comes from the player: Dracco (Send me a PM to see your advice published in future updates)
If you're taking a speech class, and the teacher says "Cut things out of the body of the outline to make room for a longer conclusion." don't reply with "I'm going to keep the conclusion short because the body has the quality content." and expect to receive a good grade.

Fun fact: Contrary to common belief, Orcs are actually intelligent and elegant people when you know their language. Halflings on the other hand are not, it's simple math: 1 human brain divided by 2 = 0.5 human brain, which is of course equal to 1 halfling brain. In effect, halflings can only ever obtain half the intelligence of most humans!