View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:59 PM

Vozka has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I promise I'll stop writing game reviews. I finished my first article about Wyvern few days before the first Dark Ages (c) and it was released I think a day after it started. I was taking a break for a few days, so imagine my horror when I came back and noticed it's down. But hey, it's only gonna be a week or so . So yeah, since most people reading the website are young kids, and young kids have no idea what good gaming looks like, only 5 people and Peacy noticed that the game's down (with about 1k views at that time), so a year later I just released a news saying that the game is up again .

And why am I writing this? Because this spring I thougt I'll go back to reviewing and write a few articles, and after finishing a detailed one about Sauerbraten I thought - heck, Minecraft is being updated too fast, an article would be outdated soon, but Wyvern deserves publicity, let's write something huge and detailed and awesome called Wyvern x years later! And bam, that decision started the second Dark Ages (c).

So, sorry. But when/if it comes up, I'm gonna write the article anyway, because THE WORLD DESERVES TO KNOW!