Wyvern Forums

Wyvern Forums (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   I propose something fantastic for the return of Wyvern! (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2470)

hofod 04-01-2012 02:48 PM

Alright everyone as you have probably seen R said he will try and have the game back up around summer time which isn't too far off. Upon Wyvern coming back from what many of us thought to be the end I think we should celebrate the revival, or maybe the fact that Wyvern's new server will be more reliable.

I would like to suggest the wizards who return maybe to give it some thought and maybe host a schedule LQ or some kind of nostalgic get-together for players. Maybe have another Summerfest if the game comes back up at summer at least. This event is one of them that I personally wish I could have been around for. But if anything lets have a good time on Wyvern once it's back, and I implore you long time fans to stop just sitting like goons in MAH.

Anyways maybe we'll get a special treat and maybe we won't, but regardless of whether it does you guys know you can always ask Riordan if he's down for some adventuring or RD'ing. Anything, anytime! Can't wait to see everyone again. :cool3:

Oh and Bonecrusher (Belray) I'll see you in BRMA. Riordan vs. Belray..... taking bets!

bonecrusher 04-01-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hofod (Post 34417)
Oh and Bonecrusher (Belray) I'll see you in BRMA. Riordan vs. Belray..... taking bets!

you make me laugh,no competition.

hofod 04-01-2012 02:52 PM

That's cute.

Jacksparow 04-02-2012 06:12 AM

These guys think they're good at PKing... but anyways I'd love to have a nice event if the game were to return. an identical summerfest wouldn't be possible as the last one has some of it's maps still in the game as an "after effect" so there's no way of going back in time and having them rebuilt. However a new summerfest would be quite fun (would requires a lot of effort from the wizards as the last one was planned out months in advance if I remember right).

binsenkind 04-02-2012 07:01 AM

buying powerpunch rum for max

Valkon 04-02-2012 07:32 AM

*hands Binsenkind some Besar Ale instead*

bonecrusher 04-02-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbeard (Post 34431)
These guys think they're good at PKing... but anyways I'd love to have a nice event if the game were to return. an identical summerfest wouldn't be possible as the last one has some of it's maps still in the game as an "after effect" so there's no way of going back in time and having them rebuilt. However a new summerfest would be quite fun (would requires a lot of effort from the wizards as the last one was planned out months in advance if I remember right).

oh im good,are you? i never see you pking.i'll fight anyone,anytime.

Crier 04-02-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonecrusher (Post 34434)

Okay.

*tries to think what to write to make his post ten characters*

Harbringer Of Good Stuff 04-02-2012 02:07 PM

I gotta focus on making my resist mage the BEST...

MY hydra also needs to be tanked out.. Needs more unarmed and dodge...But I am getting there!

I need my own portable resist mage!

Trayr 04-02-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonecrusher (Post 34434)

The effort required to catch and kill him is not worth it. Trust me.

Harbringer Of Good Stuff 04-02-2012 02:17 PM

I remember trying to kill you Trayr..not sure if you remember me and my mage running around constantly..teleporting/ using blink in BRMA.

Damn resists....

I think my character was called lifewish?

I also remember trying to dray your dwarf..with full dpro.. LOL

Dracco 04-02-2012 03:20 PM

A big downside for me is that I have no decent characters anymore since I quit playing before some major changes. I'll have to spend time retraining almost all of my characters since most use heal spells. That should be the return of Wyvern event! 10gp retraining! /biased

bonecrusher 04-02-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trayr (Post 34437)
The effort required to catch and kill him is not worth it. Trust me.

the fact you run from me EVERYTIME is funny when i try to fight you.

Trayr 04-02-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonecrusher (Post 34443)

Welp, Aeroth is a character that is meant to be (and is) completely self sufficient, so his skill set is not for straight on face to face combat. He has almost always been like that and has still done rather well in pk through the use of different tactics (such as wands, rods, sneak attacks, ect). So the fact that you find it funny that I run away from you makes no sense to me. But what can I expect from a caveman, right?

pruflas 04-03-2012 02:20 PM

"See you all there," says Pruflas as he wipes the dust off his old equipment trunk. The smell of a thousand battles wafts out of the box, nostalgia filling his body and mind. The massive diamond sword is still as balanced as the day it was born into this world and the jaunty cap still has its perfectly formed feather. With a heavy sigh Pruflas pulls out his cloth armaments that made him a blur to the enemy and suits up. As he grabs the last of his things he walks out onto the Bifrost, merely whispering "One more time, my friends...one more time."

Vanzan, Arisu, Ignignok, Nightswift, Bullfrogz, Xa, Vikki...Let's do this.

Harbringer Of Good Stuff 04-03-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonecrusher (Post 34443)

YOU MADE ME LOL!!!

LOL, you probably wont even have a chance against Aeroth. OR his rak :)

Hoxid 04-03-2012 04:48 PM

Bro, bro, please. We all know that you're all tiny and pathetic compared to my giant muscles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crier (Post 34435)
Okay.

*tries to think what to write to make his post ten characters*

Sup bro?

Crier 04-04-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoxid (Post 34449)
Sup bro?

Not much Brah.

And yes I still just lurk about...

Andron 04-05-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crier (Post 34453)
Not much Brah.

Like that creepy guy sitting in the corner...

Hoxid 04-05-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crier (Post 34453)
Not much Brah.

Where you living these days? Still in the 860?